Watch our 2 minute video above!
Conditions PBM Therapy Treats
- Arthritic pains – wear and tear or inflammation in a single joint (e.g. one hip, knee or ankle, elbow)
- Joint pains in a single joint (e.g. one hip, knee, ankle, elbow)
- Nerve pain
- Sports injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator Cuff tendonitis
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Wrist pains
- Sprained and swollen joints (e.g. ankles)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- ‘Pulled’ muscles
- Strained ligaments
- Skin – localised wound healing (e.g. after an operation)
- Skin ulcers (e.g. diabetic)
- Localised skin conditions e.g. red scaly and itchy area on 1 part of your body (e.g. elbow)
- Eye problems – Dry Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Is PBM Safe?
- PBM Therapy has no known side effects
- PBM Therapy does not hurt at all – its completely painless!
- PBM Therapy is safe to use with your current medications
- PBM Therapy is suitable for all ages, young and old
- PBM Therapy may help when other treatments have not worked or are not suitable
What If Have Pain In Lots Of Places?
If you do, then our Whole Body NovoTHOR PBM Therapy Light Bed might be a better option for you. Our NovoTHOR can treat you head to toe with the added advantage of all places being treated at the same time!
Body Part Vs Whole body PBM?
Then read our comparison between the two therapies. They both have their place in treating problems but one type may be more suited to your problems than the other.